I have to credit Lady Writes (on youtube) for this, as she was the first to post about this (that I saw) and warn that this limited edition beauty box will be available February 22nd. She did a whole unboxing, I suggest you watch her video. The page for purchasing the beauty box is already available on Look Fantastic’s website (here). The product appears as sold out but I believe it’s because it did not launch yet and will became available for sale next Monday.
Here’s what the kit will contain, per the website:
– Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow Face Highlighter (Crystal Clear) – 30ml (£26)
– Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumising Paste – 250ml (£40)
– Origins Mega Mushroom Treatment Lotion – 100ml (£32)
– Caudalie Firming Cashmere Cream – 50ml ( £42)
– Sarah Chapman Lash Booster – 70ml (£33)
– Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist – 50ml (£35)
– Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub – 300g (£14.90)
– Laura Mercier Mini Rouge Essential Lipstick (Rouge Ultime) – around 1.2g (£8.91)
I believe everything except the lipstick is full size. There’s definitely value there, but I don’t think I’ll be getting this one (shame, because the box is really pretty, would love to have it as a hat box).
I’m only really interested in the Christophe Robin Volumising paste and maybe the Laura Mercier lipstick, but that doesn’t cover the cost of the kit. I was curious about the Origins lotion because I like the sound of mushroom extract (that actually is very soothing), but when I went to check the ingredient list came to find out that it’s absolutely atrocious: packed full of irritating essential oils, citrus and lavender and all of those sensitizing things, might as well spray perfume on my face and wish for the best. Bah.
Anyway, if you’re interested, the price is £59 for regular customers, and £49 if you’re a beauty box subscribers (but again check Lady Writes video, she explains it in bigger detail there).