The Look Fantastic Easter collection will launch on March 8th, and it will be £65 for 6 products, or £55 for their beauty box subscribers.
Is the value really £230? I did the math. Here’s what it contains:
- Eve Lom Gel Balm Cleanser – 100ml (£45)
- Color WOW Kale Infused Dream Cocktail – 200ml (£23)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil – 15ml (£67)
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Gel – 15ml (£64)
- Diego Dalla Parma The Lipstick, Shade 46 Ash Pink – 3.5 ml (£16.50)
- Kérastese Ciment Thermique – 20ml (£3.47)
If I add this up I get about £219, not £230. It partially could be the Kérastase product – I had to calculate the value based on their 150ml size, but maybe there is a 20ml size available for sale for more that £3.5, though not £11 more –
ultimately, I think the value they claim is just incorrect the value was corrected, the website claims to be over £220 (not £230, like the first news I saw about it claimed) with the Kérastase Ciment Thermique having a value of £4.80.
Honestly, LookFantastic’s limited edition beauty boxes have not been it for me this year – but the packaging, my god. This egg is sooo beautiful. I’m still on the fence about this one. Need to research the ingredients in the skincare products first. Will you be getting it?